1. Sports venue
The volleyball tournament will take place at two locations:
Sports hall Sport Vlaanderen and sports hall HoGent.
2. Sportspecific info
- Men “Open class” for all ages combined with “Men senior class 40+” (separate medal ceremony)
- Mix “Open Class” for all ages.
- Mix “ Senior Class” for 40 years and over (40+).
- A team consists of min. 6 and max. 12 players.
- A mixed team consists of min. 3 women – min. 3 women on court.
- The tournament will be held under the ABC Pool/CUP system. The system can be changed by the organization depending on the number of participants in the class.
- Matches are played with an official referee.
- The substitutes could be changed during the game.
- Most games are played to 2 winning sets to 25 points. Eventual 3th and last set is a tie-break up to 15 points.
- The games will be played with Mikasa MVA300 or MVA200 balls. Match balls are provided by the organization. Teams are invited to provide own warning balls.
- Teams will be responsible for the handling of the score-board.
With the support of Ascova