1. Sports venue
The tournament takes place at Blaarmeeersen, the accommodation has 7 outdoor and 10 indoor tennis courts, and at TC Racso
2. Sportspecific info
The tennis competition is a team tournament.
- Men “Open Class” for all ages.
- Men “ Senior Class” for 40 years and over (40+).
- Women “Open Class” for all ages.
- Women “ Senior Class” for 40 years and over (40+).
- Mix “Open Class” for all ages.
- Mix “ Senior Class” for 40 years and over (40+).
- A team consists of min. 2 and max. 4 players.
- Each competition consists of 3 matches:
- Men: Doubles – Singles 1 – Singles 2
- Women: Doubles – Singles 1 – Singles 2
- Mixed: Mixed doubles – Women’s singles – Men’s singles
- The tournament will be held under the ABC Pool/CUP system.
- Matches are played without the referee. The players themselves judge the individual games.
- Each match lasts 60 min. (incl. 5 min. warming up). No sets are played (only games will be counted).
- The teams are ranked in each pool on points, so that the team with the most points is no. 1 and the next-best team is no. 2 etc.
- If 2 teams are tied, the games they have played together decide the result.
- If the teams are still tied, the team with the biggest difference between games lost and games won, the difference between sets and the in points, is the winner.
- Indoor and outdoor matches will be played.
- The rules of the International Tennis Federation (ITF) apply.
With the support of TC Racso