1. Sports venue
The handball competition will take place in two locations: Sports Hall Hekers and GUSB.
Click to see how to get to Sports Hall Hekers or GUSB.
2. Sportspecific info
- Men “Open Class” for all ages.
- Men “ Senior Class” for 40 years and over (40+).
- Women “Open Class” for all ages.
- Women “ Senior Class” for 40 years and over (40+).
A team consists of min. 7 and max. 14 players.
- The tournament will be held under the ABC Pool/CUP system.
- Matches are played with an official referee.
- Each match consists of 2 x 15 minutes and 5 minutes break.
- The teams are ranked in each pool on points, so that the team with the most points is no. 1 and the next-best team is no. 2 etc.
- If 2 teams are tied, the games they have played together decide the result.
- If the teams are still tied, the team with the biggest difference between goals scored and then the most goals scored, is the winner.
- Field dimension:
- The rules of the International Handball Federation apply.
With the support of HC Don Bosco