All the competitions will be organized in accordance with the EFCS regulations. Here is some more information:
- Each participant will be given the opportunity to participate on at least two days. Participation in several disciplines (depending on the schedule) is possible for the following sports: athletics, orienteering, cycling and swimming.
- The Games are also open for sports athletes with a disability.
- Award ceremonies will take place in the sports location following the last competition.
- The organization beholds all rights to cancel a sports discipline (e.g. not enough registrations). No refunds can be claimed due to cancellation of a sports discipline.
- Participation in “ECSG Ghent 2017” is at one’s own risk. The association shall only be liable in the event that it can be found guilty of intent or serious fault.
- Doping tests may be carried out during the games.
- Detailed regulations, schedules and locations will be published soon.