1. Sports venue
The football 7 competition will take place on the artificial fields of the Blaarmeersen.
Click to see how to get to the Blaarmeersen.
2. Sportspecific info
- Men “Open Class” for all ages.
- Men “ Senior Class” for 40 years and over (40+).
- Women “Open Class” for all ages.
- A team consists of max. 12 players.
- 3 Field players may be replaced at any time in each game on application to the referee.
- The goalkeeper may be replaced when play is interrupted.
- The tournament will be held under the ABC Pool/CUP system.
- Matches are played with an official referee.
- The yellow card means suspension for 5 minutes, red of 2 yellow cards mean suspension to the end of the match.
- The off-side rule is not used.
- Sliding tackles are prohibited.
- Each match consists of 2 x 20 min. (5 min. break).
- The teams are ranked in each pool on points, so the team with the most points is no. 1 and the next-best team is no. 2 etc.
- If 2 teams are tied, the games they have played together decide the result.
- If the teams are still tied, the team with the biggest difference between goals scored and the most goals scored, is the winner.
- Ball: size no. 5
- Goal dimensions:
- Fields: Games will be played on artificial grass.
- The rules of the International Football Federation apply.
- Bring your own ball to warm-up.
- Bring 2 sorts of play shirts (preferably numbered).
- Regular football shoes with plastic studs and shin pads must be worn.
With the support of vzw KSGS