1. Sports venue
The squash competition takes place at the sports accomodation ‘Bateas’ in Ghent.
The accomodation has 5 courts.
Click to see how to get to Bateas.
2. Sportspecific info
The squash competition is a team tournament.
- Men “Open Class” for all ages.
- Men “ Senior Class” for 40 years and over (40+).
- Women “Open Class” for all ages.
- Women “ Senior Class” for 40 years and over (40+).
- Mix “Open Class” for all ages.
- Mix “ Senior Class” for 40 years and over (40+).
- A team consists of min. 3 and max. 6 players.
- A mixed team contains 1 woman and 2 men ( 2 women and 4 men).
- Each competition consists of 3 single matches:
- Men: Singles 1 – Singles 2 – Singles 3
- Women: Singles 1 – Singles 2 – Singles 3
- Mixed: Women’s singles 1 – Men’s singles 1 – Men’s singles 2
- The tournament will be held under the ABC Pool/CUP system.
- Matches are played without the referee. The players themselves judge the individual games.
- Games are played to the best of 3 sets up to 11 points. (point-à-rally)
- The teams re ranked in each pool on points, so that the team with the most points is no. 1 and the next-best team no. 2 etc.
- If 2 teams are tied, the games they have player together decide the results.
- If the teams are still tied, the team with the biggest difference between games won and games lost, the difference between sets and then in points is the winner.
- The rules of the International Squash Federation apply (WSF).
- Playing list Thursday Bateas
- playing list day 1 Mix Openploegen
- Playing list Friday Bateas
- Playing list Saturday Bateas
- Playing list Thursday & Friday Blaarmeersen
With the support of Bateas